Saturday 5 February 2011

The Readership Profile

I think my Readership profile would be similar to Kerrang! and NME, since Kerrang! and NME both share the same genre as the one I'm basing my coursework on - Rock.

This is an example of a readership profile for KERRANG!:


This readership profile demonstrates who the readers generally are. The Median age of the readers in this readership profile is 19, which is similar to the Teenage/Yound Adult audience I'm trying to seek. 60% of the readers are male, which tells me that the audience that would probably be male. According to the readership profile, the readers of Kerrang! are regular consumers of video games, fashion and media, which tells me that
the readers of Kerrang! have a strong intrest in general entertainment and media.

No comments:

Post a Comment