Thursday 23 September 2010

Music Magazine Intro

Right, this is the first blog of my music magazine coursework project. What I'll be doing is building up all the things I get from my Media Lessons, and putting it in this blog. Smiple?

As far as music is considered, I have a variety of music bands I enjoy listen to, all of them based around the ROCK genre. I like Alternative Rock Music from the likes of Red Hot Chili Peppers and Nickelback, Heavy Metal, from the likes of Motorhead and Metallica, and Rap Rock from the likes of Linkin Park.

The Magazines I would probably study are NME or Kerrang, because they both represent the rock genre in very unorthodox ways. While NME focuses mainly on Indie, Kerrang focuses on Metal Rock and other types of rock.

     NME                                                                   Kerrang




Below is the links to both the magazines websites and other music magazine sites which cover more rock and more genres.

Kerrang
NME
Q
Rolling Stone
Powerplay Magazine
Vibe
RagoMagazine
Mojo
Empire Magazine


I think I've done this blog quite well.

1 comment: